The

Little Gatehouse Gallery 

Robert Ryan

Ronald Ryan

donald+2.jpg

Utube Channel

The Little Gatehouse Gallery is located at the entrance of the historic Cramond Kirk. The Gatehouse was designed by architect Basil Spence in 1932, while he was still a student. Used for many years as the Kirks counting house. In August 2014 the Gatehouse opened its doors as, The Little Gatehouse Gallery . the Gallery Collection Centres on the Art work of  Two Brothers, Artists  Robert And Ronald Ryan .  Several Guest Artist also feature during the Gallerys Exhibition Program

© little Gatehouse Gallery